mock arbitration studies
Collaboration with members of the American Arbitration Association to conduct mock arbitration research sessions wherein the assembled legal team delivers both the plaintiffs and the defendant’s case.
Arbitrator(s) then render a mock verdict and are interviewed regarding how and why the verdict was reached.
Services provided include:
- Planning meetings and conference calls
- Location of potential retired Judges to serve as participants
- Screening of potential Judge participants
- Questionnaire development
- Document review
- In –person results presentation
- Written research report
- Continuous monitoring of media and relevant online coverage